what gender or denomination of themusic iinterpreted for Michael Buble and Frank Sinatra?

Could be called Blues the music of Frank Sinatra and Michael Buble?

Favorite Answer

Well, their "gender" would be "male", but I think you mean "genre". Sinatra and Buble are basically pop singers--Buble could be under "contemporary pop" or "easy listening". Definitely NOT blues. Both singers have sung songs considered jazz "standards" but aren't really jazz singers either. Sinatra had a very long career that included movie musicals as well as several hits in the "Big Band" era.

Another label often applied to Sinatra, Buble, and other singers like is "adult contemporary" I guess to separate them from the bubble gum pop of singers like Justin Bieber and Katy Perry.

I don't think one should be too troubled to pigeonhole a singer into one category--especially singers who seem to like to challenge themselves to sing a really wide assortment of songs that might fit their voices.

the way I see it would you purchase something unique or a version of that creation. Frank Sinatra had his variety. Michael Buble is an extremely gifted singer yet he has who's variety?, Frank Sinatra, So till Michael Buble can create somebody variety that represents him and him on my own, like how Frank Sinatra did, Frank is the unique and nonetheless rules.