YG Entertainment question?

Ok, I know that a lot of people ask these questions, but bear with me. I'm gonna try and take a different perspective to this. 

Let's imagine there's a girl (yes, that girl is me) and this girl has a dream. She wants to be a YG Ent trainee. But, the problem is that this girl is not what you would expect from a stereotypical YG trainee thingie. She:

•is not athletic

•is not skinny (but not like obese)

•can't sing

•can't dance

•has no sense of style (like worse fashion sense ever)

•doesn't live in Korea

•speak any Korean

•doesn't have perfect hair

•is extremely pessimistic

•is very lazy

Basically, complete opposite of someone who would audition for one of the top entertainment companies in Korea. So, you have to transform her into the perfect trainee. In 6 months.

What I'm asking is: how would you get change all her flaws?

Example:

1. Hungry>>full. 

-Eat

Yes, I know that was a REALLY bad example, but you get where I'm heading towards, right? Right? ... Here goes. So from:

1) Not skinny >> Skinny

2) Lazy >> Well, not lazy

3) Can't sing >> A good singer

4) Cannot dance AT ALL >> Good dancer

5) No sense of style >> Fashionista

6) Horrible hair >> Lovely hair

7) Pessimist >> Not a pessimist

8) Cannot speak Korean >> Can speak Korean

9) Can't go to Korea and audition >> Audition for YG

10) Girl that is opposite of YG trainee >> THE YG trainee

If you're still reading this, then congratulations for having stayed awake to read this long this and maybe you even understand this. Lol :). Thank you for answering this, I know that hundreds of people ask questions about trainee and auditions so thank you. Right, gotta stop rambling on. Bye~

Love,

Bibidibobidiboooooooooooooooooooooo

xxxxxxxxx

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Eevee
    Lv 4
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

YG for one thing look for talent and also looks (though not as much as sm looks at looks) too since in the yg special on strong heart, as one person pointed out most people there are good looking. They mainly look at talent and skill, Bom who has such a great and unique voice was actually rejected a few times in live auditions and she kept coming and improving and he finally accepted her. Dara, who was already so popular then, when he saw her audition clip he didn't think that she would have the potential but she did. Minzy, he saw her dance and he was amazed that at a young age she could dance like that. He was very impressed with CL's rapping because she was confident and good.

He goes for talent and he makes Bom work out and diet even though she hates it and loves to eat.

So you'll have to deal with all that (you need talent and also you'll have to work out as that is part of the job of an idol)

Also the fact that you are the complete opposite and can't speak Korean, may be an obstacle in some ways. However, you don't have to go to Korea to audition. YG does hold international auditions, I believe.

you have to learn to keep trying harder and being optimistic so ppl will like your personality more.

The hair and everything else can be fixed with a professional stylist if you do manage to be a trainee and debut, so don't worry about it. Just try to present yourself nicely if you audition.

Exercise and maybe get a vocal teacher and if you want a dance instructor to help with your singing and dancing and then when you improve, you might do better.

Or you can be like Kwanghee. He still debuted in ZE:A even though he can't sing that well but he's funny and thats important especially for variety shows. But definitely YG standards

I wish you luck because honestly the chances of getting picked for YG with what you have is gonna be pretty tough unless you start improving like big time. But i highly doubt it since even people with a lot of talent sometimes get rejected, and you can't sing or dance....so even with lessons, its going to be hard since talent is a raw thing.

• 7 years ago

1) Not skinny >> Skinny

-Diet & exercise

-Motivation and determination

-Practice and practice

-Practice and practice

- Exposed to different styles

-Taking care of your hair

-See the brighter side in life

-Learn Korean

-Wait for another global audition or online/post audition

- Uniqueness might've stood out

• 7 years ago

That's impossible, YG will only accept people that are like really talented and seeing as you can't sing or dance then all of your efforts will go to waste. Someone who can't sing or dance at all can't suddenly become YG level, you have to be born with that talent. Why do you even want to be a YG trainee when you have no talent and are lazy and fat?

You can audition for another entertainment if you learn to sing and dance (but even then it won't be at YG level) and have a good appearance.

The answer to the things you've asked are so obvious but you're clearly to lazy to sit down and think about it yourself, you don't even deserve to be accepted into an entertainment with that attitude.

1) Not skinny >> Skinny

exercise and diet, obviously. (see what i mean by self-explanatory? and if you're asking me for a diet and an exercise routine do you really expect us to do that? if you want it enough you'll be willing to research about it yourself, if you're not then you clearly don't deserve it.)

stop sitting down all day, do more work. the answer is really pretty obvious. -____-

try taking singing classes, but even then you won't be YG level as i've mentioned before.

dancing classes, obviously..... -__-

it's not like YG even cares about this...

try looking through Korean fashion magazines.

try taking care of your hair...........................

only you can figure that out yourself...

learn online???? what type of question... seriously...

there is something called the online audition, you clearly haven't researched this enough yet you claim that you reeeaallly want to be a YG trainee? highlights how you're not deserving of it.

• 3 years ago

Sure however probabilities of having in are quite low.....foreigners normally do not quite detect how brutal being an idol is plus koreans can also be beautiful racist. You have got to be enormously gifted and lovely with no less than elementary fluency in Korean to also be viewed a probability. When I say elementary fluency, I imply like hardcore superb accessory and pronounciation and stuff. The simplest overseas woman I recognize they desired can talk korean perfectly and was once an robust actor however she did not wish to be an idol on account that they official haven't any lives.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.