Johnny Depp or Leonardo DiCaprio?

this is the only question that i haven't answered yet in my life! which guy do you like better? i think i like JD a tiny bit more, but i'm not sure. have fun deciding ;)

i thought you guys might have a hard time deciding ;)

Favorite Answer

How do you expect me to choose between two sex gods?! ;o I personally think Johnny Depp is a little more attractive and he always has been! Plus I've seen more of his movies than I have of Leonardo's. I think my heart literally skipped a beat when I first saw a younger picture of Johnny Depp. But of course Leonardo is just as gorgeous, and I can think of very few movies that could beat his performance in Titanic! I'm going to have to go with Johnny.♥

Edit: And I'm STILL not 100% sure, haha this is a VERY good question!

One prefers Johnny Depp.

Definitely Leonardo in his younger days :) He was PERFECT. But now that they're older I would say Johnny Depp XD

Source(s): I love Leo in Titanic :) ahhhhh

i think johnny is a better actor but leo is great too.however johnny seems like a really nicer person. i don't like dicaprio's behavior with all those women.seriously,he dates a new girl(only a model) every 6 months!!!!as for looks.leo was cute when he was younger but now he looks very old for 38.johnny was always hot.so johnny wins

This is honestly too hard of a question to answer haha. They're both so sexy in different ways i can't pick one!

They both look like a train wrecks. It's Chris Hemsworth hands down. If anyone can pick between those two have to be blind, deaf and mute.

Source(s): Linda V

😍It has to be Johnny Depp😍