Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

This is so embarrassing! What's ge gonna think?

I just got a Blackberry Bold and just logged on Facebook through it. As I was going through my SMS inbox I noticed some unread messages from this guy who I had a thing for. They seemed a lot like old messages from him on fb but it was so weird because they were dated today and yesterday...

Anyway, I sent him a message asking him if he's sent me those messages but he seemed surprised and I sent him a capture of the screen and he just replied an hour later

I usually don't care aboutthese things, but this guy was talking to my friend once and told her that I was stalking him even though he was the one who kept calling me late at night and would send me messages begging me to reply when I was asleep. I'm sure he was high when he told her that and mu friend just cussed him out cuz she knows I'm not that type... Im just worried that he'd think I was stalking him! I need a guy's perspective on this.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He sounds insecure and lacks a spine.

He's obviously not manning up to his actions and as for thinking that you're stalking him.....don't care about it.

What some annoying douche bag thinks about a respectable person like you should be the least of your worries!

Have a nice day!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.