Questions regarding Dos Santos vs Cain?

1. Who's the most likely candidate(s) who might be next in line for Cain Velasquez? 2. Do you think *maybe* Dos Santos lost on purpose to avoid fighting with Overeem? Perhaps giving him a better look at his game plan IF Overeem fights for the title against Cain? 3. Who will Dos Santos fight next to climb... show more 1. Who's the most likely candidate(s) who might be next in line for Cain Velasquez?

2. Do you think *maybe* Dos Santos lost on purpose to avoid fighting with Overeem? Perhaps giving him a better look at his game plan IF Overeem fights for the title against Cain?

3. Who will Dos Santos fight next to climb back at the ladder? Possible opponents for Junior?

4. What happened to Kongo, Roy Nelson and Mir at right now? Will they be in line or are they too far back for a title?

5. Sorry for being ignorant on this one. But is Daniel Cormier in the UFC or will he be in the UFC soon? I heard rumors he was calling out Frank Mir. Doesn't that mean he's gonna one day meet Cain in the cage for the title? Isn't Daniel Cormier heavyweight like Cain?

I understand this might be too early to ask. I'm only being speculative. :)