Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 7 years ago

Amulet of Mara SKYRIM?

I was previously married to Marcurio. I had The amulet of Mara and married him successfully. However I felt for a new guy recently and I murdered Mercurio in our breeze home in white run. Now I cannot remember where I put the amulet of Mara. I may have sold it, I may have lost it-- I don't know. Now I don't know where the amulet of Mara is so I can't marry this new man. There have been to many websites that tell of places you can find other amulets of Mara. I traveled to the north east coast of Dawnstar and found an amulet of Mara in the tent there. However the amulet of Mara that I found does not work and does not help me get married. Is there anyway I can find an amulet of Mara that will help me get remarried? Please help!

• Aigo
    Favorite Answer

If you play the quest given to you by the woman at the temple of mara, she will give you one. Maybe you could find a code for making another one.

You can get remarried, there is a way, I did it myself, I found it on some skyrim website, you type in this code, I'll try to find it for you.

Here are the console commands-

completequest 0007431B

resetquest 0007431B

resetquest 00021382

You can get an amulet of mara off of a whiterun guard, but you would have to kill him.

You can get one off of Kematu at the swindlers den.

Any Amulet of Mara will work for the purpose of getting married. The real problem you have is that the game doesn't allow you remarry. The PC version of the game has console commands and mods to allow that, while the console versions don't have access to those, and can't remarry because of that. Supposedly there was a patch to fix this problem, I haven't been personally able to test it, but judging from the number of people who are still having this problem, I don't think such a patch is out yet.

Source(s): Personal experinece.

there's a temple in whiterun that has an amulet of mara in it, though i don't know if you can use it to get married.

Not to sound rude but it sounds like you just told the plot to a soap opera.

• T

I'm pretty sure you can't get remarried in Skyrim for Console. And for the PC, you have to cheat. Yes, console commands are cheating, PC gamers.

But, just in case, look up eligible partners on Google.

1

Source(s): Seduce Girls Now http://emuy.info/GetEveryGirlEasily/?UZE6

sorry but you cant get re married, its a ***** i know.

Source(s): skyrim