Hero 3 - Silver: reads No SD when turned on?

I brought a Gopro Hero 3 Silver camera about 3 days ago from an REI, i then later brought a 16gb Class 4 Lexar Mirco SD for my Gopro... about 75% of the time i turn the Gopro on it reads "No SD" and i then have to take it all apart and pull out the card and put it back in a few times until it works, this... show more I brought a Gopro Hero 3 Silver camera about 3 days ago from an REI, i then later brought a 16gb Class 4 Lexar Mirco SD for my Gopro...
about 75% of the time i turn the Gopro on it reads "No SD" and i then have to take it all apart and pull out the card and put it back in a few times until it works, this has made my Gopro almost useless.
Is it a problem with the Gopro or with the SD card? I'm sure REI will replace the Gopro and i probably could return the SD card (i brought it at target)

BTW, i have formatted the card, done the online update and my Gopro has yet to even leave my house... here is a link to my Youtube channel (i just upgraded from a Hero Original) http://www.youtube.com/user/sickbayboy97
1 answer 1