SEXTING PROB.. HELP PLEASEEEE?!?

IPHONE HELP PLEASEEEE?!?

So I dirty talked with this guy over text yesterday but now I feel bad about it and everything and I deleted it. My dad is SUPER protective and i'm afraid he's gonna find out even though I deleted it. Is there any way he's even able to check my deleted messages? Either on iTunes or on his iPhone or online or anything? Please let me know if there is or not!!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

I don't think so... but you shouldnt be doing that if you cant pay your own phone bill and not worry about daddy finding out

• 7 years ago

There is a way but most parents don't know about it. Your parents can go to the phone company and pull up messages and phone numbers. If I were you, I wouldn't be too paranoid about it but if it comes up, let your dad know that you were just curious and that you still felt bad about it.

• 7 years ago

Yes , he could check through iCloud , LOL just kidding. No one can ever read a message once its deleted. Don't worry those texts are long gone.

• 7 years ago

If your dad is the main like person on your wireless plan he can go in and get a print out of you txt messages but that's it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

As long as you deleted it on your phone it should be clear, but it should teach you a lesson. If you know you're parents would freak out if they saw it - don't do it.

• 7 years ago

Noo I don't think so! My parents used to always scare me saying they can see what I've sent and stuff. But I found out they only see who your texting not what you said, so no worrys(: hope I helped!

• 7 years ago

Yes he can read them through your cell phone service, and even online. Your screwed.

• 7 years ago

All he has to do is call your phone company and ask for a list of texts you've sent and who you've sent them to. Once you send something......... It's recorded forever.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

As long as u have no proof ur home free

• Martin
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Not unless he is an elite hacker lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.