Im 16 and i have a 5.11in penis will i grow bigger?

okay so i hit puberty at 9 and been shaving since 11 i look 21 and am 5'9" i know im average but my brothers and father are far from average ...they all have at least 8 inches my father was 9" i believe my brother 8" and my other brother 8.5" ......i wud be happy with 7 inches.......will i... show more okay so i hit puberty at 9 and been shaving since 11 i look 21 and am 5'9" i know im average but my brothers and father are far from average ...they all have at least 8 inches my father was 9" i believe my brother 8" and my other brother 8.5" ......i wud be happy with 7 inches.......will i grow bigger by any chance. are there ways to grow bigger.....i mean ive been reading and theres the pumps and pills and techniques (jelquing ...doe sit work?) and the horomones but i honestly dont need any more horomones trust me ive got too much hair ....my balls havent dropped i dont think and my voice has dropped either.......i dont know if parts of puberty are stalled or wut..is that even possible......i just need answers im very self conscious about it ...ive seen many other penises and i just dont measure up to the other penises and i feel really low self esteem and i have troublesome acne and its like if i have puberty with hair and acne (skin) then why havent i hit puberty in voice, balls, penis......i just want to measure up to everyone else especially my bros....oh and i have siz3 11-13" feet depending on the with of the shoe.....any answers?
7 answers 7