Anyone remember Bridget Fonda?

She was hot. Anyhow I was watching Jackie Brown and wondered what happened to her. She hasn't been in any movies in a long time. I looked her up and she married this guy http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000384/ from Ooino Booingo? Are you kidding me? WTF?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, and Danny Elfman is one of the most respected composers today.

• ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

With the kind of money that both of them have made off Hollywood, they can retire and live to a ripe old age in the lap of luxury if they live to be 100. Making movies is hard work. Have you even been on a film set? It's not as easy as most people think.

• 8 years ago

She is a talented actor and a beautiful woman. The Fonda name is royalty in Hollywood. She has nothing to prove to anyone. Sometimes popularity'ses change. Give her credit for that! She doesn't have to explain herself.

• The last movie she was in was in 2002 - perhaps she decided it wasn't what she wanted and couldn't deal with the celebrity Hype. It isn't for everyone. And you seem quite vain, she must be the sort of person who falls in love with someones soul and personality, not how they look. Which is perhaps why she is so happy and content not to star in anymore films.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

I really liked her in "Point of No Return".

I was disappointed that she didn't become a bigger star.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.