Favourite music artists ever?

Who's your favourite?

I am currently putting some albums on my ipod. And looking for some new music. I literally like every genre of music. Thanks

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Pink Floyd are amazing, I suggest you start off with anything from 1971-1980, and if you're into psychedelia, then listen to their first few albums!

Led Zeppelin are probably one of the best bands to have graced this earth and good starting off albums would be Led Zeppelin I, II and IV.

David Bowie is another one of my favorites, Hunky Dory, Aladdin Sane and Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars are a few very good albums (as are most of the albums he's done!)

The Rolling Stones are really good and some of my favorite albums are Sticky Fingers, Goats Head Soup, Between The Buttons and Black And Blue.

Ramones are great fun, Rocket To Russia and Ramones are their best (in my opinion).

I also love Leonard Cohen and you should definitely try Songs Of Leonard Cohen.

I have SO many more I could list, if you're interested in any others, send me a message!

Source(s): music lover
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Everything by The Script!

Also Maroon 5

Muse

Neon Trees

One Republic

Linkin Park

Bruno Mars

Ed Sheeran

Source(s): Music lover!
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Dixie, L'il Darlin, i in my view like George Jones, too, yet my all time sought after must be Hank Williams. I submit to in ideas the day, once I lived in California, that they introduced his dying. i became into extremely youthful, yet I submit to in ideas the impression on my mum and dad while they heard the information. i've got been prepared on his song ever when you consider that. do in contrast to Hank, Jr., nevertheless, he's moved too far from genuine u . s .. i became into at Vanderbilt well being center with My Bro-in-regulation on an identical time as he had a coronary heart transplant, while George Jones wrecked his automobile and became into almost killed. you will not have faith the confusion and information autos, and helicopters, and persons there while that befell. extremely an journey. additionally, i became right into a disillusioned cost tag holder to a minimum of one in each of his concert events in Asheville. NC, while he became right into a no-teach, and cancelled with the aid of his ingesting situation. that still do no longer eliminate from his being an staggering u . s . song artist, nevertheless

• 8 years ago

(My tastes are pretty rock-heavy, just so you know.)

The White Stripes, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Queen, OK Go, My Chemical Romance, The Black Keys, Jack White, and Kasabian, to start you off.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Anything by Sam Cooke, if your into 50's & 60's pop.

• 8 years ago

Roosted root- send me on my way

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.