Can you speak to G-d for us? Wife is not nice. Has cancer. Won't listen. Children mentally challenged.?

2 Answers

  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    you speaking to a counselor will likely help a lot more.

  • 8 years ago

    You are beyond God's help I am afraid. You really must have done something abhorrent as a child to deserve these punishments.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.