promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Gwennycakes asked in PetsDogs · 8 years ago

What are the best dog beds for large dogs?

I need a dog bed big enough for a 130 lb Rottweiler, and durable enough to last a really long time. I'm on my 3rd bed, they keep flattening out on me. I'm ok with spending some money on these, as long as it'll last a long time.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You want a Big Barker dog bed. I was in the same boat as you, my 160 lb Newfie wore out beds every year. These beds are awesome though, they put a 10 year warranty on the bed & will replace it if it flattens. They're expensive, but I love mine. It looks really great, it's comfortable, it's got good Amazon reviews, I'd recommend it highly.

Thanks.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

For large dogs, your best bet is to either get one of the large pillow type beds, or go and get a big old blanket. Preferably one that smells like you. Your dog will love it. But you have to respect that it will become his own.

• 7 years ago

I'd recommend K9 ballistics / Big Barker - both brands produce the best dog beds that are chewproof and tough. If you're looking for design, though, I HIGHLY recommend Harry Barker - one of my favorite brands - they use hemp for most of their beds and they look and feel pretty exquisite.

• 8 years ago

From what I learned is that dog beds don't last long bed that. You could try the flat beds that look like pillows. Costco has them for $20.00.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Personally i think either Black Lab, Smooth Collies, or a Malamute are the vary best breeds!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.