How racist is the state of Texas?

I heard from a black friend of mine, that in texas NO WHITE GIRL would speak or socialize with a black guy and that they are mostly seperated! Please tell me honestly if texas is racist to black people!

Also would they be racist to indians as well?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Yes they could possibly be. Northern Texas more than Southern Texas. Texas is a border state next to Mexico so in the southern parts of Texas there are a lot of Mexican & Mexican descendants. I guess it would depend which part of Texas. Personally, I love Indians...mmmm I have a thing for them. Ha ha. :)

I just moved here from Seattle in June. I don't really see Texas as racist, but I have never seen a multi-race couple in public. However Texas is EXTREMELY racist against the poor.

properly latinos are not rather racist in the direction of blacks of direction there are exceptions yet not specially they are used to residing including blacks in all latin international locations there are black individuals. however the white human beings it rather relies upon on person alternatives yet Texas could have been spoke of as that because of the fact that is cowboy state hillbilly redneck state. yet deeper in the south Alabama,Mississippi,Kentucky those states are a great way worse and Ohio too.

You can't judge everyone in a group. There are many great people in Texas and there are also boneheads.

LOL

ignoramous

Someones telling you a bunch of crap .............