Army High School to Flight School program question.?

Hi, I've been thinking of joining the Army as a troop transport pilot. I've heard that they offer a program where they select people to fill helicopter positions starting out at Warrant Officers by doing a program called high school to flight school where they pick applicants from some schools that show... show more Hi, I've been thinking of joining the Army as a troop transport pilot. I've heard that they offer a program where they select people to fill helicopter positions starting out at Warrant Officers by doing a program called high school to flight school where they pick applicants from some schools that show potential and interest in aviation. I've looked online and haven't found any websites that offer applications to be selected or any information.

Also I'm 16 and a junior in high school with a 3.6 GPA and I'm very active volunteer I'm 5'8 and weight 157lb and I don't do sports but I'm the Corps Commander at m high schools Air Force JROTC unit. Is that even good enough to even be looked at when I apply or what should i change?