Which perfume should I choose?

I've been trying to find a signature perfume and I went to Sephora today. I can't choose between Vera Wang's Princess and #3 from Ralph Lauren Big Pony Women's Collection. I think Princess smells really pretty, but I like how light and refreshing #3 is. I was just wondering what you guys think I should choose? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Some perfumes may stink on you, depends on body chemistry. So, even the best-selling fragrance, may not smell well on you, but best answer is to try on a sample, and see HOW it reacts on your skin.

How I know this? I bought dh one of the best colognes, smell good on another guy, but it didn't on him. You tried them both? Toss a coin, which one do you like best? I don't use those! Put them on again, and ask someone how they smell on YOU.

This girl @ work, also has BO. Everyone knows she comes to work, like she showered everyday, looking fresh right out of the shower, etc. but she's got BO. Why? Her perfume is causing her to smell like she stinks!

Perfumes I hate: Scada, Michael Kors.

I like Bulgary Mon Jasmin Noir.

http://us.bulgari.com/productDetail.jsp?…

I also like Chanel 5.

BTW: They go on my wrist, behind the neck, why waste expensive perfumes by putting them on your dress? How is your blood flow (veins) going to activate the scent?

You are supposed to apply the perfume to your pulse points..those are the warmest spots on your body (with the excepting of your head). I've also heard that rubbing the perfume is bad..it "breaks" the perfume.

I would chose the Vera Wang's Princess. It's a really great product! XD

• fujii

How do you be attentive to what the interior of a cab driving force's boxers smell like? the place has your nostril been. And what grew to become into it doing there? lol All kidding aside, people do no longer come across their smell the way others come across the comparable smell. whether a guy or woman is wearing fragrance, what it smells prefer to them isn't what it smells prefer to somebody else. it particularly is actual why people, while wearing a sparkling fragrance, in lots of cases ask others how properly the like the smell. on your occasion, in line with threat that guy or woman's actual unadulterated smell is plenty worse. So she places on a fragrance that actual would not 'mesh' properly along with her physique smell. yet for her, that's 'heaven'. yet i do no longer think of there is something you are able to say to her that could desire to do any reliable. regardless of you're saying could in basic terms offend her. I had an identical difficulty with a guy in my workplace. He smelled like some thing died 6 months in the past. no longer something could desire to therapy his lack of awareness. So i attempted employing fragrance on ME. just to exist in the comparable workplace with him. did no longer artwork. His smell nevertheless permeated the placement. ultimately, i could positioned a dab of 'Vick's VapoRub' under my nostril. That did the trick. as quickly as i grew to become into waiting to tolorate being in the workplace with him, I and others began engaged on getting this guy to end. That did the trick too. Took 6 months. i latterly found out that that comparable guy now works in an up-scale eating place as a waiter. are you able to think of? It takes all types, would not it. attempt and function a great day.