Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

Ever been to a place that's been reported as haunted?

Really? What was it like?

• Cj
    Favorite Answer

Yes, I went to this really old grave yard. It was night, I didn't see anything really. But I went off on my own and discovered a huge series of infant graves. They each had baby faces carved on the stones, and the grave yard was sooo old they were all so worn and utterly disturbing and creepy.

The only thing that happened that I thought was unexplainable the entire 2 hours we were there "ghettoly investigating" was I witnessed what looked like a flashlight coming on and going off every few minutes for a little bit in the woods surrounding the grave yard. The yard was in the middle of miles of woods. No longer in use, everything falling apart.

The lights happened about 5 times in about 7 or so minutes, and I got some other people to see. I got it on video on my phone, but I lost that phone shortly after the trip.

It could have been hikers, but there are no trails to be found, and we were miles in at about 4 am.

No roads around.

Just odd.

Not saying I straight up believe. I believe there are things we can't explain out there, but that doesn't mean they are dead people, etc. We just don't know. And not every little thing is a ghost.

Yeah, my college. There's a path on a dirt road to the top of a hill with an old mansion that my friend went up once and people have done that before and seen/heard things. Also one of the bathrooms in one of the dorms is haunted because a girl commit suicide in the room next door.

a couple places on the new orleans "haunted tour".

old places that have intentionally been made "creepy".

i didn't see anything that would worry me.

I live in one,,

Yes,I have.