2 Texas Longhorn football players, Case McCoy and Jordan Hicks, accused of sexual assault?

This accusation of assault doesn't make much sense to me. This young woman met a couple of guys at a bar in San Antonio. They had a few drinks and then she invites them both back to her hotel room. She is claiming that she was then sexually assaulted by both of men around 2:15am Friday morning. Don't... show more This accusation of assault doesn't make much sense to me. This young woman met a couple of guys at a bar in San Antonio. They had a few drinks and then she invites them both back to her hotel room. She is claiming that she was then sexually assaulted by both of men around 2:15am Friday morning.

Don't get me wrong, if a woman says "No" then the answer is "No," but why did she put herself in that position? She invited two men she just met to her hotel room at 2:00 in the morning. What in the world was she thinking? If someone you just met asked you to go to their hotel room, how would you take that?

No doubt there is much more to this story but based on what we know right now, I am personally finding it difficult to believe her claim of sexual assault. Even though I believe this is a false allegation, I respect the decision coach Mack Brown made to suspend both players for the bowl game. The suspension is not over the accusations of assault but rather over team rules that were broken. Coach Brown has not stated which team rules were broken. Coach Brown has never made exceptions for any player through his years at TEXAS. Key player or not, if you break the team's rules, you are out.

According to ESPN, the story reported was as follows:

Texas quarterback Case McCoy and linebacker Jordan Hicks have been suspended and sent home a day before the Valero Alamo Bowl for breaking team rules, a source within the school's administration told ESPN.com. On Friday morning, KENS-TV in San Antonio quoted San Antonio police as saying that two Texas players were being investigated regarding sexual assault allegations.

No charges have been filed. A copy of a police report emailed to ESPN.com states the alleged incident occurred from 2 to 2:40 a.m. Friday.

Matthew Porter of the San Antonio police told HornsNation's Carter Strickland that no arrests have been made at this time. This alleged assault is still under investigation and then will be handed over to the district attorney.