what is Mozilla Firefox?

not very tech savvy, here.....is Mozilla Firefox a "firewall?"

• Mr Ed
    Favorite Answer

Mozilla Firefox is a free and open source web browser developed for Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Linux, coordinated by Mozilla Corporation and Mozilla Foundation. Firefox uses the Gecko layout engine to render web pages, which implements current and anticipated web standards.

As of October 2012, Firefox has approximately 20% to 24% of worldwide usage share of web browsers, making it the second or third most widely used web browser, according to different sources. According to Mozilla, Firefox counts with over 450 million users around the world. The browser has had particular success in Indonesia, Germany, and Poland, where it is the most popular browser with 65%,47%and 47% of the market share, respectively.

Source(s): I googled it. Took about two seconds.
  • Mike S

Firefox is a browser similar to IE....except you have much better control and options.....there are other browser that you can use also...

Google Chrome

Flock

Safari for MAC users

Opera

I use Firefox 95% of the time....and I use Flock for networking and social apps....which is very good.

• alk99

It is a Web Browser.... Like Internet Explorer.... only way better.

Source(s): Me

web browser

how do I use the tabs menu that keeps popping up

It's everything you imagine, and more!