Marisa asked in Dining OutFast Food · 8 years ago

Do most people apply online or written for fast food jobs?

I sent an application in online at mcd a few days ago. I called and the manager said they will keep my name in mind. But I forgot to tell him that I sent online. Do they still look at applications online, or just written ones?

Favorite Answer

--Written is the best way to go - to many applications get lost online

Lol at the answers above.

Many places don't even do paper applications anymore. It's all online and yes they do look at them otherwise they wouldn't have them in the first place. Though you need to do your part and follow up with them just like you would with a paper application

I think the best way to get hired is to show up at the restaurant and make an impression when you fill out the application.

There are a very interesting video made by John chow explaining in details

how to easily build an online business and make much profits

You can have a look at it

I applied online and got the job

written usually, i doubt managers go out of their way to look through online applications cause i know mine doesn't

I think the old fashioned way is always best. Not only does it show initiative to the employer, it makes you feel like your really doing something good for your future