Can i sue my siblings for verbal abuse and harassment?

They tormented me and i have a few little videos on my phone showing how they were verbally abusing me and tormenting me so i have proof and will be recording more of it and when i tell them to stop bullying me they won't. my brother did the must harassment and he has a motive to get revenge on me because he is... show more They tormented me and i have a few little videos on my phone showing how they were verbally abusing me and tormenting me so i have proof and will be recording more of it and when i tell them to stop bullying me they won't. my brother did the must harassment and he has a motive to get revenge on me because he is jealous of me that i have a more special bond with our mother and etc. I am afraid of what he will do to me i am afraid for my life because he has a very crazy side to him. And my step sister is just a plain bully i don't think i can sue her though.
I do not want money i want to do something to scare my brother is 19 and i am 2 year younger my brother disrespects my mother and freeloads.
I do not want negative comments i just want if i can or not