Gym Equipment and Diet tips???...I need help losing 15Ibs?

I'm 4'11 and 108 pounds. I really want to lose 15 pounds! So far I've been working out 3 days a week, but I have no idea what I'm doing! The machines are very confusing. The only thing I've really got the hang of is the treadmill. Which machines should I use to tone my legs and tummy?? My... show more I'm 4'11 and 108 pounds. I really want to lose 15 pounds!
So far I've been working out 3 days a week, but I have no idea what I'm doing! The machines are very confusing. The only thing I've really got the hang of is the treadmill.
Which machines should I use to tone my legs and tummy??
My BMR was 1317. So I'm eating 1000 calories aday. Im pretty much used to it. I've never been one to eat much any way. I love sweets though?? Any diet tips??
Should I try to work out more?? Any tips for using gym equipment?? And any more suggestions for my diet??? Thank You!
1 answer 1