Please need opinions ! which color purse to buy ???? HELP?

I love all the colors but so stumped on which one to purchase as my christmas gift from my boyfriend . need opinions.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/michael-michael...

Update:

Which color looks the best on this style purse?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I like the purse in red... :)

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

In addition to the regions own version of the Consortium, UW Eau Claire entrepreneurship majors have other options. West central Wisconsin has support through the Regional Business Fund and Momentum West. The Regional Business Fund is a non profit organization which works to promote business and economic development in our region. Entrepreneurs who are interested in starting a company are able to apply for start up loans ranging from $5,000 to $25,000. Momentum West provides assistance through marketing efforts promoting economic development in the area. These programs might offer an excellent opportunity for an Eau Claire graduate to start a promising local business.

http://www.searchbags.com

• 7 years ago

You definitely want to pick a color in between the 550 and 750 nm range. Any wavelength above or below that will not make that much of an impact. If you want to kill your boyfriend pick a gamma frequency emitting purse.

Source(s): Every force has a source.
  • 7 years ago

I would pick the red but then I wear a lot of red in my outfits. If you don't, then choose black because it would go with almost anything so you'll carry it more often. Sweet boyfriend, btw!! : }

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

whichever u think goes more with the style of clothes u wear and color counts too remember that even if u like one more than the other

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I would choose a black or navy blue.

If you are to pick the white or red, they'd be pretty, but harder to match with outfits and easier to get marks on, being lighter colors.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Vanilla is way better because white goes with everything and is more versatile and elegant then red

• 7 years ago

If you can keep the vanilla bag clean then go for it, but if your a bit clumsy choose red .

in my opinion the vanilla one looks more elegant (:

• zeoli
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

it rather is wonderful and no it wont look extraordinary if ur wearing something that isnt purple.. if ur weraing like green or purple then it is going to look werid yet black tan brown the neutrals gray will look advantageous with tit

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

the vanilla color bag

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.