Guys: What are your thoughts on Angel perfume by Thierry Mugler?

i got a sample of it and am thinking of purchasing it..just wanted to know if you love it or hate it

thanks!

x.

Favorite Answer

Angel is definitely a love/hate scent. I have to say, I hate it. It's my least favorite Thierry Mugler scent but the Liqueur de Parfum and the Goût du Parfum are a little better than the original. However, Angel smells different on everyone, some people get the chocolate out of it and all I get is patchouli...bitter, earthy patchouli. If you like it then you should buy it but be aware to spray lightly because it's a scent that has the potential to offend people.

• Eagle7

Love it since 2001. But guy I have liked 3+ years now- last year he smelled on me & said "my mother wears that" (ok- that means never wear around him again) no questions or answers needed. His "eyes" are worth more than words .... Haaa

Love that smell. Like chocolate ....

Wow, I bear in mind that! My ancient bf gave it to me for Christmas one yr. I quite like the famous person formed bottle it is available in and the scent is sort of powdery, like child powder, and it smells like vanilla. I love it.

I dont know about that but i just recently purchased YSL's Parisienne.. Its the best.. Cant get enough of it.. Trust me on this..

uh