First time Ebay Seller. Pending payment?

So a friend of mine had me post an item on ebay so he could buy it in order to give me my first rating to help me out. The item completed on his end but paypal says the amount is pending. I marked it as shipped on ebay and it still says pending. How do i get it to process? I have never sold on ebay before and do... show more So a friend of mine had me post an item on ebay so he could buy it in order to give me my first rating to help me out. The item completed on his end but paypal says the amount is pending. I marked it as shipped on ebay and it still says pending. How do i get it to process? I have never sold on ebay before and do not understand how people are able to ship orders with paypal pending like that.

Here is the message i got.

While you establish a successful sales history on eBay, in most cases, funds from eBay sales are available in 21 days - or sooner, based on how you ship the order. To help get your funds faster, print your shipping labels on eBay or PayPal, upload your tracking information, or mark the items as shipped on eBay. If your buyer reports a problem, it may take longer to get your funds.

I dont have a printer all my stuff is dropshipped and i already marked the item as shipped.
Update: Rogue... he left feedback and it still says pending