(Girls Only Please) Is there any girl out there like me?

I'm a guy, by the way. I want to ask you girls: Are you nice? Do you love to Laugh? Do you have a great smile or like to smile? Are you a Gamer? Meaning, do you play PS3 or Xbox? Are you Smart? (Important) Are you Confident in yourself and aren't afraid to say anything? Can you be caring? Do you... show more I'm a guy, by the way. I want to ask you girls:

Are you nice?
Do you love to Laugh?
Do you have a great smile or like to smile?
Are you a Gamer? Meaning, do you play PS3 or Xbox?
Are you Smart? (Important)
Are you Confident in yourself and aren't afraid to say anything?
Can you be caring?
Do you like to talk or having conversations?
What is your favorite genre of music? Mine is Alternative.
Can you be Romantic at the right times?
Would you able to like me for me?
Do you have a great personality?? (That's a big one for me!)
How would you describe your personality?
Are you athletic or like sports? (Give or Take, but I prefer girls who AREN'T massive eaters. I.e. fat. lol.)
Can you be loving in general?
Will you be able to understand me if given the chance?
Are you able to connect with someone on a Mental level rather than a physical level?
Which one is works best for you: Speaking with your heart or talking?

I don't care about looks that much, but if you have them, to me its considered a bonus towards all your personality

Please, give a list of your own if you consider my list to be incomplete and don't be afraid to ask me what I'm like! Like a few things you would want to look for in me? I'll edit them in for you. P.S. I am 18, so I would rather want girls between ages 17 and 22 to answer these. Thanks in advance!

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: I'm only doing this to see if there are actually any girls out there that are like me. My past girlfriends and I didn't click so well because we were incompatible. Input is appreciated and I can take a little criticism, but If you want to judge or be harsh, Please keep it to yourself! Thanks again!