What female body type men prefer?

I'd like to ask what female body type men usually prefer

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Jody
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Playboy bunny type: hourglass, shapely, long legs, beautiful face with ample breasts and butt.

• 4 years ago

Truthfully, any and all. It is dependent who you ask. Due to the fact you would not recognize exactly who you are asking this query to, then it feels like you might be asking for a preferred opinion. I do not do those. I choose a ladies's personality far more than a woman's physique. Personality goes a long way. Much longer than the physique does. Anybody refuting this is both bitter, trolling, or has some personal problems of their possess. So, simply have a adorable, mature, sexy character and the blokes will flock to you, no matter what you look like.

• 8 years ago

Honestly, any and all. It depends who you ask. Since you could not know exactly who you are asking this question to, then it sounds like you are asking for a popular opinion. I don't do those. I prefer a women's personality WAY more than a woman's body. Personality goes a LONG way. MUCH longer than the body does. Anyone refuting this is either bitter, trolling, or has some personal issues of their own. So, just have a cute, mature, sexy personality and the guys will flock to you, no matter what you look like.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Choices differ. While some men may like ladies with an hourglass figure, others may not. They may prefer athletic ladies more. Or any other body type for that matter. Everyone is different so it's unfair to generalise what a particular gender prefers in another gender. :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Depends on the guy

• 8 years ago

Curvy. That doesn't mean fat, chubby, skinny, anorexic. It means a nice *** that fills out her jeans, boobs that you can stare at without looking like she only eats at buffets or not at all

• 6 years ago

sophisticated stuff. try searching on to google. this can assist!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.