Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 7 years ago

Over consuming our wants ,will it ever end?

Will things change in the coming New Year/

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Sky, I think this Christmas brought a lot of awareness to people. There wasn't as much money to spend this year and the holidays were still glorious. Maybe some of us has learned that all that 'consuming' is not necessary. Maybe we learned that the hugs and smiles are move valuable than the latest video game. God, I hope so.

• 7 years ago

Some individuals may change, yet, there are plenty who are not satisfied with what they already have. Many are still wanting bigger, better, different or more.

It's not even just about material things. Many over consume with sex, drinking, eating, drugs, etc... things that they don't find a problem with or see as "bad".

I don't think things will totally change for everyone until Jesus returns.

• 7 years ago

Many of us have over consumed to help "all those others" in need this year."

For "that purpose," I hope that it "NEVER" ends.

Happy New Years.

• 7 years ago

They have to. This pattern of over-consuming and overspending is definitely not sustainable in the long term.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jesere
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

There are many of us who do not "over consume"

• 7 years ago

This has been going on for over 2000 years. What makes you think its just going to go away next year?

• Sadia
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Well i have stopped consuming for myself, but for others :)

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

If more people lived what they truly wanted the world would be a happier place,but why do that it seems to enjoy misery. Go figure.

• bet
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Nope

Nope

• Trust?
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

identification with consumers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.