Yaoi manga suggestions!?

Okay guy's I just finished reading Mishima Kazuhiko's "Lover's Doll" and I seriously think it was amazing! Also I have read another manga by the same author named "Miwaku no Ringo" and "Papa I Love You" and as the same as the previous one, it really gave me more than the... show more Okay guy's I just finished reading Mishima Kazuhiko's "Lover's Doll" and I seriously think it was amazing! Also I have read another manga by the same author named "Miwaku no Ringo" and "Papa I Love You" and as the same as the previous one, it really gave me more than the results that I have expected. But "Sumanai Masumi-kun" (by Itsuki Kaname), "Calling" (by Ootuski Miu), and "Drop of First Love" (from a manga called Tonari ni Kimi no Nukumori w, by Ootsuki Miu) are one of my ultimate favorites!

So in to the request:

□ I want to read a yaoi manga with stories that are sweet as this! (I don't mind if its shota con or incest or anything else... As long as if you think the story is good or similar to this it's going to leave me more than satisfied.

□ I'm not a very big fan of fantasy, and I prefer slice of life. (Just saying!)

□ Glasses uke = good, Nerds (that are uke) = EVEN BETTER! ^_^

□ Make it as sweet as possible that it will give me cavities!

□ And I'd prefer if there's at least one "scene" before the story ends. (Even if it isn't chapter by chapter as long as it has one...)

□ I'm not very picky about art work, but artworks that are similar to Mishima Kazuhiko, Ootsuki Miu, Junko, or Itsuki Kaname are much preferred.

□ And suggest as many as you like!

This is all I can say! Thank you for your sincere cooperation! ^_^