Having wisdom teeth surgery in 12 hours! Help?

I'm having wisdom teeth surgery done in 12 hours. I have four, impacted wisdom teeth that need to be removed. I'm having IV sedation for the surgery. I'll be honest, I'm really nervous and I have a couple questions if anyone would like to help. 1) What's the procedure like? 2) What's... show more I'm having wisdom teeth surgery done in 12 hours. I have four, impacted wisdom teeth that need to be removed. I'm having IV sedation for the surgery. I'll be honest, I'm really nervous and I have a couple questions if anyone would like to help.

1) What's the procedure like?
2) What's being put under IV sedation like?
3) Do I wear my shoes during surgery?
4) How long does it take?
5) How long are you in recovery?
6) Do you wake up in pain?
7) When you do wake up, what's your mouth feel like?
8) Do your parents go back with you?
9) Does the IV go in the arm or the back of the hand?
10) Will the IV sedation keep me asleep during the whole procedure? (One of my main questions).

*Also, does any one have a personal experience to tell me?* Like everything that happened (the steps that occurred) when you had this done?
I think it'd definitely help the most to know a little of what to expect.

If you could answer one, any, or all of these questions, anthing would help. Any tips/info/advice?

I am sorry for all the questions. I know it's a lot. I had two knee surgeries done this summer, and I'm actually more nervous for this than I was about my knees. I know this happens to just about everyone and the oral surgeon does this thousands of times, but I'm feeling very anxious. It's 11:15 pm where I'm at and I'm laying in bed. I'm too anxious for sleep now as I keep thinking about it. So, any help you could provide would be great.

Thank you so much for your time. I really appreciate it.