Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

I know in my head what the perfect girl for me would look like, but how do I find her?

Hello, it seems like EVERYONE school is getting a boyfriend/girlfriend, except me. So anyway I have this image in my head of a girl who would be perfect for me, but is there anyway for me to find her? I'm sorry If this is confusing, but I'm a confusing person.

Favorite Answer

don't ask for specific in looks (re: blonde hair, green eyes, 5'11")

ask for something more tangible (kind heart, good humor, likes Dylan)

otherwise

you will be looking forever

peace

Source(s): * * personal experience

Forget the whole perfect girl thang, ok? You could easily fall in love with a girl with dark hair and brown eyes or a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes? Fat, skinny, tall, short doesn't matter. People these days are so extreme about how an attractive person is suppose to look like. It's the attraction towards a person that is important. Of course you are suppose to like her physically but there is something else about that person and I suppose that is love you have just not find it yet.

Also, do you just want to have a girlfriend just to show her to your friends or just because everyone else in school are having one? Really?

You could always try to go to social activities or something to try to meet new people. You are probably too young for online dating but you could always find a girl on Facebook or something, ask your friend's girlfriend if she knows someone that might be good for you

• Brooke

You aren't very confusing at all. It seems to me almost selfish though. I don't blame you, I was the same way. The thing of it is what if that "perfect" someone isn't really real? They usually aren't. Lately I realized that it's the person YOU are perfect for that is perfect for you. Sorry if that's confusing. It's the relationships that you aren't expecting that are the best.

Yeah I used to think I knew what the "perfect girl" was, until I reached 21 and befriended a girl. After a few months of knowing her, I realized in my head I was in love with her, and that she was perfect. I asked her out, she said yes, and the rest is history. And 10 years, one marriage, and 2 kids later, I feel exactly the same. She's perfect. Trust me, when you meet the REAL 'perfect girl', she will blow away that image in your head.

• rico

All women are eye-catching once you're gazing the perfect of their head. ;) in basic terms kidding. i will in trouble-free terms communicate for myself and what i'm attracted too. i like pink hair, eco-friendly eyes and honest pores and skin, with mild makeup. some freckles are attractive as are dimples. i like piercings, ear, nostril, abdomen button and private places. Shorter women 5 to 5'8" and curvy. via curvy i do no longer propose obese yet hips and boobs and that i do no longer prefer to be waiting to count variety your ribs. yet you are able to via all that out the window for the ultimate woman, I artwork with a woman this is tall, grimy blond, obese, no piercings, no makeup however the way she outfits and initiatives herself...WOW. in basic terms gazing her i does not supply her the time of day yet she does little issues and that i'm like a domestic dog. flow parent

Hey, sorry but, this isn't really answering your question, but I'm in the exact same position as you, you're not confusing. I imagine a type of guy to be mine, but I don't think I'll find him. We can't have everything we want, I guess :(

We all can create a mental picture of what we think our perfect partner would look like. Doesn't mean your gonna find them, but you can try!

• Would you care to elaborate on who this perfect girl is?

Otherwise, all I can say is go out and just look for her. Go to public areas, start asking girls on dates, and go from there.

• Fred F

Keep your eyes open. When you see her, GO ALL OUT for her.

If things do not work out- keep trying.

It took me three broken smashed up heart breaks, until I finally lucked out.

i know exactly what you mean. i guess the only way to find em is time.. it sucks but its the truth. just be patient. {= you should explain her.. haha im a bit curious.