Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Steve martin dress as a nun on a movie?

its a comedy where Steve martin dress as a nun run to a church to get rid of some bad guy and dress and lead them to sing shout by temptations....and he continues to hide and see the different kinds of hairy legs of nun this is a comedy.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Could you be thinking of Nuns on the Run (1990)? Steve Martin isn't in it, however. Comedians Eric Idle and Robbie Coltrane star.

Synopsis:

Brian and Charlie (B & C) work for a gangster. When the boss learns they want to "leave", he sets them up to be killed, after they help rob the local Triads of their drug dealing profits. B & C decide to steal the money for themselves, but when their escape doesn't go to plan, they have to seek refuge in a Nuns' teacher training school. Disguised as nuns, B & C have to avoid their boss, Triads, police and Brian's girlfriend. There's also the problem of them being men disguised as nuns in an all women institution.

EDIT: I think I found your movie for you:

Could you be thinking of Leslie Nielsen dressed as a nun with a machine gun in Spy Hard (1996)?

"Shout" is one of the songs in the movie's soundtrack:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117723/soundtrack

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

I couldn't find a movie where Steve Martin dressed as a nun, but Eric Idle starred in the movie "Nuns On The Run".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.