Do sociopaths/psychopaths/narciss... realize how stupid they really are?

Of course I understand sociopaths/psychopaths/narcissists, etc... put all in their time and energy into playing harassing games with their victims for the sole purpose of scaring their victims and getting the satisfaction out of that. I used to feel this way with my attacker. But over time I have realized that... show more Of course I understand sociopaths/psychopaths/narcissists, etc... put all in their time and energy into playing harassing games with their victims for the sole purpose of scaring their victims and getting the satisfaction out of that. I used to feel this way with my attacker. But over time I have realized that this is simply a game to scare and intimidate... and my attacker always makes sure not to cross the lines legally. This has gone on for so long, and yet my attacker continues playing the same games and doing the same things to try and harass and intimidate me with. Because this has gone on for so long, it is now comical more than anything, and no longer scary. If they are so intelligent and think they are superior to normal people, why don't they see how stupid and ridiculous they look when they continue putting this much time and energy into childish and immature games, especially when they are no longer working anymore? Not complaining... thank goodness they are stupid this way... which gives us normal ones the upper han and a step ahead of these toxic people. And do they ever see that they are in the perdicaments that they're in because of their own poor decisions?