how to be a conservationist?

what are the requirements to be a conservationist? what kind of degree would I need, or classes will I have to take? im not sure if a conservationist is what im looking to do. I want to go and try and help wild animals, save trees, try to lower polution, stuff like that. Do I even need a degree for this? And if so where in Missouri can i find these schools. i guess you can call me a tree hugger lol

• Betsy
    Favorite Answer

Depending on what exactly you want to do, you could major in environmental science, biology, chemistry, public relations, political science, economics, or communications.

You could attend Westminster College, Drury University, the University of Missouri-Kansas City, Maryville University, or St. Louis University.

Once you begin college, you will find it easier to decide how you want to help protect the environment.