Best Website to Sell Handmade Goods?

I'm trying to find a website where I can set up a shop to sell the things I crochet. I've been looking at Art Fire and Etsy, but they both seem to have a lot of hidden and unnecessary fees. I want to be able to gross in the most profit possible for myself. Any ideas? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Any website that allows you to set up a store and sell things via their servers and advertising is going to charge you a fee for their service. If you want to sell your things online and not have to pay a fee, you will have to do everything yourself. ie.) set up your own website (host from your own server to avoid paying a hosting service) and advertise on your own. Honestly it's just easier and probably more cost effective to just use a service like etsy. The small fee you will pay is worth it in the long run as they do all the heavy lifting for you. Or you could just take the internet and all that out of the equation and begin selling your things via craft fairs and the like. Good luck!

you may desire to probable get home made rings on any paying for web site via in simple terms typing 'home made rings' into the quest field. yet, in case you rather desire a between the type piece, head over to the craft keep and make it your self. your set to have something to make your acquaintances jealous. Who is familiar with? you would be very stable at it and function the means to make a residing off of it. stable success!