Would the following things my parents do be considered emotional abuse?

Because I've confronted them about this several times and they don't seem to think so. Before you think I'm fat, I should add I'm 5"6 and weigh around 139 pounds (healthy weight). I am 21 years old and live at home because I'm in college. Here's what they do. -My dad gives me a... show more Because I've confronted them about this several times and they don't seem to think so. Before you think I'm fat, I should add I'm 5"6 and weigh around 139 pounds (healthy weight). I am 21 years old and live at home because I'm in college. Here's what they do.

-My dad gives me a disgusted face every time he sees me eating.
-My mom tells me she knows of good doctors who can do liposuction on my love handles (which are uneven because I have scoliosis, but I have never been bothered by them)
-My mom tells me if I don't go to the gym, she won't speak to me anymore.
-My mom tells me to get rid of certain articles of clothing (like sweaters) because they make me look "big"
-My dad will swear at me/give me grief if I bring home fast food or groceries of any kind
-My dad frequently insults my looks, my intelligence, and other critical parts of me
-I'm very self conscious about my skin (it's clear now) but if I get a pimple, my dad will be the first one to point it out and tell me it's because I eat junk food (which I only do rarely)
-If I'm wearing an outfit that isn't to my parent's taste, they will mock me for it (even though I always wear pretty conventional stuff)
-At family gatherings my mom will criticize me for not wearing makeup or dressing up
-My mom will tell me I look better with makeup and I should make my eyeliner thicker so "people can actually see it" (I usually do my makeup modestly unless I'm going out)
-If I make a mistake, it's the end of the world
-I get moderate grades (mostly B's) in school but my parents frequently criticize me for this and imply I won't get anywhere in life
-I told my mom I want to be a lawyer, and despite my gift for writing/reading comprehension/winning arguments, she has made it clear she doubts I can succeed in that field
-My parents clearly favor my brother over me, who has succumbed to their ridiculous demands (he's practically anorexic and gets mostly A's in school)
-My parents will yell at me for hours because I "always eat food outside the house." Meaning I go to restaurants a lot, or order takeout and eat it in my room. But I do that mostly because I don't want to deal with their behavior
-When I cry or get hysterical about their constant criticizing of me (which happens rarely but sometimes I just can't take it anymore) my parents will deny they're doing anything wrong and say I'm the one with problems

The bottom line is my parents are obsessed with me being perfect. They want me to look like an A list actress, get straight A's, and just generally be something I can't (and won't) be. I like food and I like being healthy, not sickly thin. I am not an academic prodigy and I never will be. I am currently seeing a therapist and have only told her a fraction of these things. I would like to be more honest with her but I feel my parents will deny these things and I really doubt they will change. Am I in the wrong here or are my parents? I'm mostly a good kid, I don't do drugs, don't drink often. I have a job and I try to be nice to everyone. I don't know what I should do. Any advice would be appreciated.