Buying ps3 in a few hours, suggestions?
To make my sister leave me alone with getting a ps3, I finally decided to have an interest in buying one. Christmas + money made it easy so why not lol. Anyways, any games/accessories suggestions? First timer on ps3 so yea xD thanks and happy holidays!
- ZGirl GamerLv 77 years agoFavorite Answer
For the PS3 itself, don't bother getting the new Superslim model. It's more expensive for a far cheaper designed/built product. Get the 160GB Slim model instead, as your chances of getting one new are fairly decent (another important note, ALWAYS buy NEW, NEVER buy used/refurbished).
As for accessories:
- LG (Life's Good) HDTV that supports 1080p, preferably LED, but LCD is fine. LG is the brand that I find works the best with the PS3 in terms of performance, looks, price, and picture quality.
- An HDMI cable for said TV so you can game/watch movies in amazing HD 720p or True HD 1080p if the game/movie supports it (the PS3 will automatically adjust to the resolution the game/movie can actually support, so it always looks amazing).
- A wireless keyboard to make online messaging about a hundred thousand times easier/effortless (this is VERY worth it. and no wires means no one will trip fall, hurt themselves, and potentially make your system fall and break. VERY WORTH IT!)
- A headset to chat with friends/teams online (I recommend the Official PS3 Bluetooth Headset, not the Stereo or Pulse ones, they are overpriced for essentially doing the exact same things).
- A PSN card so you can buy a game or two off the PlayStation Store once you create an Online ID and get access to it *Important note: You CANNOT change your Online ID once it's been created and it will tell you this, so make sure to make a name you actually like and will continue to like later on in life!).
- Assassin's Creed
- Assassin's Creed II
- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
- Assassin's Creed Revelations
- Assassin's Creed III
- Borderlands (FPS/RPG, quite fun.)
- Borderlands 2
- Final Fantasy XIII (JRPG)
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Sequel to above)
- Final Fantasy Versus XIII (Unrelated to above and not released yet. Go check out a trailer.)
- The Last of Us (Not yet released, go check out a trailer.)
- Jak and Daxter Collection (PS2 classic remade for PS3. Supports HD 720p, supports 3D, and supports Trophy information. It's J&D, 'Nuff said)
- The Sly Collection (PS2 classic remade for PS3. Supports HD 720p, supports 3D, and supports Trophy information.)
- Prince of Persia Classic Trilogy (PS2 classic remade for PS3. Supports HD 720p, supports 3D, and supports Trophy information.)
- Prince of Persia
- Infamous 2
- Little Big Planet
- Little Big Planet 2
- The Sims 3
- Metal Gear Solid Collection (PS2 classic remade for PS3. Supports HD 720p, supports 3D, and supports Trophy information.)
- Metal Gear Solid 4
- Armored Core 4
- Army of Two (TPS, but awesome; especially for Co-op.)
- Army of Two The 40th Day (Sequel to above.)
- Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Hope that helps.Source(s): PS3 owner for 4 years, PS3 user since it first came out, a lot of research, my own experience and common sense. Happy Holidays my friend.
- wellerLv 43 years ago
1be4f26cb9829f8497a9229494c9c3bhere's 4 1be4f26cb9829f8497a9229494c9c3batchet & Clank video games for the 1be4f26cb9829f8497a9229494c9c3bS3. 3 with the call destiny on it (it truly is a trilogy) and the fourth is termed All 4 1be4f26cb9829f8497a9229494c9c3bne. Which do you have? My thoughts are specifically video games I own, which i like. i will supply notes as to that are effortless and problematic for a number of the video games. Sonic Unleashed (truly effortless till the perfect boss). 1be4f26cb9829f8497a9229494c9c3batchet & Clank destiny: Quest For Booty. 1be4f26cb9829f8497a9229494c9c3batchet & Clank destiny: A Crack In 1be4f26cb9829f8497a9229494c9c3bime. God of conflict 3. 1be4f26cb9829f8497a9229494c9c3batchet & Clank destiny: 1be4f26cb9829f8497a9229494c9c3bools of Destruction (would desire to be extra elementary than God of conflict, per what your perfect kind is). [1be4f26cb9829f8497a9229494c9c3b1be4f26cb9829f8497a9229494c9c3b1be4f26cb9829f8497a9229494c9c3b1be4f26cb9829f8497a9229494c9c3b1be4f26cb9829f8497a9229494c9c3b1be4f26cb9829f8497a9229494c9c3b1be4f26cb9829f8497a9229494c9c3b1be4f26cb9829f8497a9229494c9c3b1be4f26cb9829f8497a9229494c9c3b] (Medium concern. it truly is rather effortless you make the hassle to get extra factors to point up with, or it truly is rather problematic in case you do no longer point up). Batman Arkham city. Batman Arkham Asylum (extra problematic than the aforementioned interest, however the stealth could be homicide in case you do no longer understand what you're doing). steel kit stable 4: weapons of the 1be4f26cb9829f8497a9229494c9c3batriots. toughest of the bunch. Hardcore stealth with a great variety of annoying situations and a few, severe velocity conflict missions. it truly is trademarks could be downright impossible, as nicely. problematic you to overcome the interest in 6 hours may be okay. ending it without getting caught, killing all people (this is extra elementary than employing tranquilizer weapons), employing well-being products or dying is a few thing I in no way would desire to do. yet to in trouble-free terms get during the interest isn't so problematic, thankfully. All of those video games, no be counted their concern, are remarkable and addictive and that i exceptionally advise checking them out. 1be4f26cb9829f8497a9229494c9c3bspecially appropriate now, their fees would desire to be decrease and a great variety of of them are previous video games so as which will cause them to much extra value-effective. happy gaming.
- 7 years ago
Black ops 2 is pretty fun. Lots of people online.
You might want a Bluetooth, but that's all for accessories , other stuff is really unnecessary unless maybe another controller ?
- 7 years ago
Don't get the new slim get the old it dosent freeze and its at the same price and don't make a stupid PSN ID you can't change it buy a game or two with it would be cheaperSource(s): Experiance
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous5 years ago