Having wisdom teeth surgery tomorrow! Questions?

I'm having wisdom teeth surgery done tomorrow. I have four, impacted wisdom teeth that need to be removed. I'm having IV sedation for the surgery. I'll be honest, I'm really nervous and I have a couple questions if anyone would like to help. 1) What's the procedure like? 2) What's... show more I'm having wisdom teeth surgery done tomorrow. I have four, impacted wisdom teeth that need to be removed. I'm having IV sedation for the surgery. I'll be honest, I'm really nervous and I have a couple questions if anyone would like to help.

1) What's the procedure like?
2) What's being put under IV sedation like?
3) Do I wear my shoes during surgery?
4) How long does it take?
5) How long are you in recovery?
6) Do you wake up in pain?
7) When you do wake up, what's your mouth feel like?
8) Will the IV sedation keep me asleep during the whole procedure? (One of my main questions).

*Does any one have a personal experience to tell me?* Like everything that happened (the steps that occurred) when you had this done?
I think it'd definitely help the most to know a little of what to expect.

If you could answer one, any, or all of these questions, anthing would help. Any tips/info/advice for me?
Also, a personal story would really help!

I am sorry for all the questions. I had two knee surgeries done this summer, and I'm actually more nervous for this than I was about my knees. I know this happens to almost everyone and the oral surgeon does this thousands of times, but I'm feeling very anxious.

Thank you so much for your time. I really appreciate it.