Is the song Numa numa Romanian?

Okay so I was bored and watching random videos on YouTube and I came across this weird song call numa numa and it sounds ramanian but I can't tell if it is or not thanks

Best Answer

Yes, the song is in Romanian. The song's official name is "Dragostea Din Tei". It was written by a Moldovan Eurodance-producing trio by the name of O-Zone. There were many cover versions done of it, even one in English, but it doesn't have the same lyrical translation as the original version.

It is commonly misreferred to as the "Numa numa" song, or the "Miya-Hi" song.

Source(s): O-zone fan.
  • casida

Numa Numa Romanian

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is the song Numa numa Romanian?

Source(s): song numa numa romanian: https://biturl.im/j7Oiw

Yes, the "Numa Numa", also known as the "Dragostea din tei", is sung in Romanian by a Moldovan pop group called "O-Zone".