promotion image of download ymail app

How to switch from Wells Fargo to USAA ?

and is it possible to do it online because I'm stationed in Germany and I want to switch so I can have a better savings plan and account plus ppl keep telling me USAA is the place to go I need a lots of help I'm a PV2 and New Years is coming and so is my first deployment I need money saving help plus switching banks doin need feed backs

2 Answers

  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Tell USAA what you want to do and they will help you switch. They will give you all the help you need getting it done. I agree with what you heard - as active military, you definitely want to be associated with USAA.

    The way to save money is simply not spend all your money. Have USAA set up a savings account and transfer some of your pay each month to your savings account. Then don't touch it. It may be difficult since you will see many of your fellow soldiers blow their entire paycheck every month, and you may not be able to do everything they do since you are saving money. But do yourself a favor and keep your spending within your plan - when you separate, you will be VERY glad you have that savings account put away.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Rob
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

    contact USAA to open an account.

    after account is opened.

    contact Wells Fargo and close account

    u can then do a bank to bank transfer

    of funds electronically.

    suggest u read and study

    Total money make over, Dave Ramsey

    so u don't learn the hard lessons most

    GIs learn about money.

    Source(s): emplolyer
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.