How to switch from Wells Fargo to USAA ?

and is it possible to do it online because I'm stationed in Germany and I want to switch so I can have a better savings plan and account plus ppl keep telling me USAA is the place to go I need a lots of help I'm a PV2 and New Years is coming and so is my first deployment I need money saving help plus switching banks doin need feed backs

Favorite Answer

Tell USAA what you want to do and they will help you switch. They will give you all the help you need getting it done. I agree with what you heard - as active military, you definitely want to be associated with USAA.

The way to save money is simply not spend all your money. Have USAA set up a savings account and transfer some of your pay each month to your savings account. Then don't touch it. It may be difficult since you will see many of your fellow soldiers blow their entire paycheck every month, and you may not be able to do everything they do since you are saving money. But do yourself a favor and keep your spending within your plan - when you separate, you will be VERY glad you have that savings account put away.

• Rob

contact USAA to open an account.

after account is opened.

contact Wells Fargo and close account

u can then do a bank to bank transfer

of funds electronically.

suggest u read and study

Total money make over, Dave Ramsey

so u don't learn the hard lessons most

GIs learn about money.

Source(s): emplolyer