Can guys be satisfied w/ 'normal' girls if they are constantly exposed to 'perfect' girls?

If there are so many beautiful and almost perfect looking girls in the world and they are constantly glorified to men through the media, how do normal girls get the guy of their dreams?

It seems like the 'guy of their dreams' wouldnt even give the 'normal' girl a chance. Do guys care about personality at all? it seems like they mainly focus on their appearance. Maybe i'm missing something...?

Btw im talking about somewhat attractive and desirable guys, not just any guy who would be willing to get with any girl that walks by.. i am talking about girls that are attractive with good personalities but dont meet society's standards of 'perfect' girls..ie: megan fox, adriana lima, etc.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If a guy you like is dumb enough to let the media influence him that much, he doesn't deserve to be your guy. I know what you mean though, I loved men who wanted Tyra Banks or Adriana Limas. To be yourself and to have a pure heart is beautiful. A quiet and gentle spirit is beautiful. God made you with something special that no one else has. If you really want to, go look up make up tips and hairstyles to add a little pep in your step. Make sure your beautiful on the inside first though. Then, play around with the exterior. "Charm is deceptive and beauty fades..."

• 8 years ago

of course. look around, really look around. only like 2 percent of overall girls in this world are considered "perfect" by high society, which personally i think is bullshit. I don't think adriana lima or megan fox are really that hot. But don't worry. Personality makes a huge difference to some guys. I'm one of them. If youre nice, funny, out going and fun to be around, you'll do just fine

• 8 years ago

Two words:

Put

Out

He'll at least like you for one night.

Kidding.

Yes hot guys can like "normal" girls, whatever that means. They are fewer and farther between, but thats better because you know they are real. Personality goes along way. Being warm and flirty helps. Like girls, guys also like a girl with confidence. Confidence is sexy. Stop calling yourself normal or thinking it. You're sexy and you know it. All day every day.

Work on that. You'll see.

PS putting out doeznt hurt either

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

let me get this straight: you are worried that the fantasy hot guys you expect the world to be populated with because you saw it on TV will be expecting the world to be populated with fantasy hot girls, leaving you out of the picture.

ROFL.

You are absolutely right. None of the people married in the last 7 years anywhere in the world have individually rated less than 8 on the Hot or Not web site. Of the hundreds of millions of marriages, not one.

*sigh*

Alternatively, you could use your eyes. (I suggest NOT using your brain, that is no doubt over-taxed figuring out which side of the bed to get out of every day.)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

This is why some men cheat. Because some just can't accept that women aren't skeletons, that they actually have fat, and that they don't all look like megan fox, and that us women are NOT there to serve them 24/7

• 8 years ago

German girls that's all. they have nice pussy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.