Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)UEFA Champions League · 8 years ago

How good is Zlatan Ibrahimovic?

For me he's the most complete centre forward I've seen. He has it all: great dribbling, strength, excellent in the air, powerful and accurate long shot, quality finisher, creativity, agility etc. how do you guys rate him in terms of all time great strikers?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

For me the most complete was Henry in his heyday as he had skill, speed, flair, bullet shots and placement on left and right, Header, Strength, amazing passes, Leadership, Freekicks, Corners, Loyalty, Amazing Volleys, could play anywhere upfront and simply put fear in the opposition along with his personality i'd say he was most complete.

Zlatan is not as complete as he lacks a lot of pace however that suits him as he can play at his best over a longer career as you can see from henry when he hit his late 20's he lost his pace as his legs went and is not ever going to be the same great.

However completeness does not always mean greatness as Ronaldo (real one) is not as complete as TiTi but even me a HC Gooner acknowledges that he was better, and even now CR7 is more complete than Messi but whos better.

Basically all of the greats like maradona, pele, cryf, di stefano, zizou and messi are not complete players by a longshot but each had an area that they were best at which gows with the asying that some players are a jack of all trades but master of few

Source(s): watching football with a passion
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

1 of the Best Players in the world. Better than Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.

• 8 years ago

very good, one of the best strikers in the world. in his 30s and still has it, i wondering when will he actually past his prime, his sort of like drogba, still got it but zlatan is more complete

i don't know when it comes to best strikers of all time though.

• 8 years ago

He is one of the best striker there is but is really under rated and not counted among ronaldo and messi.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Powerful shots, quite fast, strong, not a pussy who fakes injuries, but not so strategic.

• 8 years ago

He is very arrogant. He is not as good as he thinks he is.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.