Romance/Erotic Books Including...?

Hi! I am looking for any type of romance/love book that involves any of the following:

1) The main character is a women

2) The heroine gets pregnant

3) The heroine is plus size (preferably above a size 16 - but its cool if its not)

4) Infidelity (Even if its just a bit at the beginning)

****Actually books with a cheating husband or boyfriend would be greatt!

5) Rock Stars/Actors/Celebrities - (The male character, not the heroine)

6) Interracial (black woman, white man)

7) Bi men and a female

I would like the books to have an actual plot/story line. And if it doesn't please at least let it be well written enough to make up for it.

I've recently read The Mighty Storm, Rock Star & Groupie by Ginger Voight, Love Unscripted & Love Unrehearsed, All of the rock star themed books by Olivia Cunning, and On Dublin Street, Avoiding Commitment & Avoiding Responsibility by K.A. Lane.

The book doesn't have to combine them all. Even if its just an element

----OH!-----

I would rather it be erotica but hey, it's cool if it's not. Thanks for all that help<3

Please don't suggest 50 Shades of Grey/Bared To You/Honor Student series or any books similar.

Favorite Answer

Night Play by Sherrilyn Kenyon.

Which is why I love to read plus sized heroines. It strikes me as why Josie Essex from Eloisa James' Pleasure for Pleasure worked so well for me. She was different from all the waif-ish girls of her time. She trussed herself up in a corset until Mayne made her see how sexy he found her curves. It's why I own and still re-read on a regular basis Night Play by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Bride, the heroine is a fully plus sized woman (she's a size 18), and Vane can't keep his hands off of her. Or Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie, Min never loses the weight, and Cal is entranced by her. He notices all kinds of tiny details about her, probably because she is a self confident woman.

Scorpio Love (i replaced into as quickly as given the tough reproduction although Kindle version is handy). that is a pair of lady in Hawaii who starts to have a elementary dream a pair of guy that she ultimately discovers is a increasing famous person in Hollywood. THe objectives ultimately compel her to fly to L.A. to check out to sidestep dropping this guy. whilst she is having the conventional desires she realizes that she has a soul connection to this guy or lady although by utilising no ability believes that he might ever love her in this lifetime because of the fact of his action picture star popularity.

main character woman+ paranormal romance+ remarkable plot= the night huntress series.

http://www.goodreads.com/series/67946-night-huntre...

biograhies of celebs= memoirs of giesha

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/930.Memoirs_of_...

try www.goodreads.com to track your recomendations. its good.

Source(s): experience