Jack asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 7 years ago

Friend is solicitating sex on craigslist?

My friend lauren is 17, and telling everyone on craigslist shes 18. She is looking for sex with older men. 25-45. I know this is illegal for her to do, i dont get why she keeps foing this. She so far had sex with 18 different guys, some in their lower 20's... Should i call the police? Id hate to see her get hurt or killed. I want to stop this before it happens. I do have some emotional feelings towards her, so what or how could i confront her about it? Should i go on an call the police?

Thanks

Favorite Answer

I think you should call the police or take some sort of action. Remember a couple years ago when there was that fiasco about the Craigslist killer? Well the Craigslist killer murdered women who solicited sex online. I'm not saying someone will kill her, but it could happen, and it's better to be safe than sorry. If you don't want to go so far as to tell the police I would talk to her about this and see if you can convince her to stop

I think you should have an intervention, try to make her see the err in her ways. See if that works, maybe should go to boarding school or boot camp, w/o going on the Maury Show. If that doesn't work though, then call the police.

Anonymously call the police and explain. Its a fine line because if she catches drift that you told she will distance herself from you.

She might just have to learn it the hard way. They might give her some kind of disease. Sit down and talk to her about it, tell her parents even. She will be mad but she will understand later that its cause you care about her. Good luck.

Leave her alone.

by the way, what's her phone number.

What's her phone number?

Leave her alone.