Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 8 years ago

Should I take this risk?

So I have liked this guy for around two months, and I met him through my high school debate team. We've flirted and smiled at each other a lot, and we've caught each other looking at each other. I have no experience whatsoever with guys, in fact, I've never had a real relationship... I am really shy. Anyway, today is his birthday and Christmas Eve. My one friend said I should tell him how I feel for the sake of his birthday and the holidays. I usually go by the saying: "What have you got to lose?" Well, in this case, a lot. At the same time, maybe he does like me. Should I take this risk?

Favorite Answer

Take the risk! Yolo! Hah, sorry about that. But, I think that you should take the risk.He's probably just as uncertain as you are. I know you're probably worried that maybe he doesn't feel the same way, but if he does, than just say well that's cool, just pretend like I never asked!

The uncertainty is going to keep eating you up inside. I say you should go for it. But do it in person.../over the phone. Don't do it over a message or text.

He sounds like he likes, maybe just ask him out on a coffee and tell him about how you feel:)

Go for it! If you wait to much you might even get hurt in the end.

• Kayt

You don't have that much to lose honestly :) I say go for it!