Which of these video game characters do you like best?

-Mario

-Crash bandicoot

-Spyro the dragon

-Princess peach

• Barry
    Favorite Answer

Crash Bandicoot and Spyro:

Crash has powers, and Spyro has even more. Mario is just somebody who jumps to defeat his enemies, as well as the occasional temporary flower-power or invincibility.

I prefer Crash Bandicoot because it doesn't always have the same plot (Mario has to save Peach from Bowser, AGAIN), as it's always Cortex trying to figure out a different way to take over the world and destroy Crash. Also, Crash's boss battles are fun and always use a different method to defeat them.

I prefer Spyro because he's a dragon, has a way of actually fighting him enemies (better than how Crash fights) and the plots for his games are always different.

However while I'm saying Mario is pretty old and repetitive, I'm not going to say that Crash and Spyro are better than Mario, because that would just be an opinion, and I can't argue with the fact that Mario is a lot more popular than they will ever be,

Oh and Peach definitely isn't one of my favourites because she's an annoying "damsel in distress" in nearly every video game she's appeared in.

Crash Bandicoot, then comes Spyro, and then Mario

Spyro the Dragon. I LOVE Dragons <3

Mario

I've got 2 give it 2 Mario! (= but I still love Crash & Spyro!

Mario!! Crash bandicoot is a dull character same as the other two! What's more believable a italian man in a go kart or a purple horse fingey majingey mabobickle ayy?

Mario.

Peach, bomerman, don't be attentive to, Lara croft, solid snake, duke nukem, megaman, gorden freeman, hyperlink, picachu, sonic, samis, crash bandacoot, pacman, Parapa, tetria piece???, don't be attentive to, bowser, Picman, fallout 3 guy haha, yoshi, nikko

-Agent 47

-Chameleon

-Bloodrayne

-Tomb Raider

I know had some other favorites but I can't think of their names cus I haven't played their games in years lol