I cannot handle my parents?

My parents are divorced. These are my problems with them both: Dad: He's constantly telling me what to do, and not nicely. For example, I'll get up to throw something in the trash and he'll go, "throw that in the trash!"..... is that really necessary? What else did he think I was going to... show more My parents are divorced. These are my problems with them both:

Dad: He's constantly telling me what to do, and not nicely. For example, I'll get up to throw something in the trash and he'll go, "throw that in the trash!"..... is that really necessary? What else did he think I was going to do with it??? That's just one example.... and he constantly picks on me for everything I'm not good at that he wishes I was, (sports, being confident and talking to people, getting PERFECT grades). I'm better at art than sports, and he doesn't even care about my art. I told him I wanted to be a photographer when I'm older and he laughed and started going off about how I won't have enough money..blah blah blah..... and the confidence thing? Maybe I wouldn't have low self esteem if people encouraged me sometimes??? And grades, I make A's and B's which is pretty good. Just today he was going off about how I make "bad" grades on purpose? What the heck?? Why would I do that??? And he never says sorry for anything he says. I'm pretty sure he uses money instead of words...

Mom: She lives in another state, and I don't see her a lot because I kind of don't want to. I hate the guy she's married to and that family has nothing to do with me. I don't fit in there. She's constantly making me feel guilty for it, too. Also, she makes me feel guilty about money. I just turned 16 and I was thinking she could help pay for my insurance if my dad got me a car, but she goes off for the thousandth time with her sob story about how she can't afford it etc etc...but she had no problem helping pay for my step-brothers actual car that he got on his 16th birthday. Also, his college (he dropped out.....) and my step-sister's car insurance and college too. Another thing, she treats me like a baby. She texts me like 20 times a day and gets mad if I don't reply.....

I feel like if my parents would stop constantly criticizing my every move and making me feel guilty for like everything....then I would feel a lot better about myself. I don't know, I've tried not caring, but it doesn't work... I'm getting to the point where I think I might be depressed, I feel sad all the time, and I'm always wondering what's the point? you know? sigh. so yeah if you have any advice or stories about your parents please feel free to share. thankssss.

(Ugh, sorry I've been asking so many family questions, my family is screwed up.)