justme asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 8 years ago

Who should I trade for to better my teams?

1st team H2H Leauge: I have 3 players out which I know I'm gambling on a return with Gordon which he suppose to be back bythe end of the month and don't really know what to do with Cousin..

George Hill, Ind PG, SG

Paul George, Ind SG, SF

Rudy Gay, Mem SF

Carlos Boozer, Chi PF

Marcin Gortat, Pho C

Kemba Walker, Cha PG, SG

DeMarcus Cousins*, Sac PF, C O

Mike Conley Jr., Mem PG

J.R. Smith, NY SG, SF

Nikola Vucevic, Orl PF, C

Chandler Parsons, Hou SF

Kyle Lowry*, Tor PG O

Eric Gordon*, Nor SG O

Team 2:10 team H2H in 4th place..

Damian Lillard, Por PG

Ty Lawson, Den PG, SG

Josh Smith, Atl PF, SF

Kenneth Faried, Den PF

Greg Monroe, Det C, PF

Wesley Matthews, Por SG, SF

Al Jefferson, Uta C, PF

Nicolas Batum, Por SF, SG

Tim Duncan, SA PF, C

Gerald Wallace, Bkn SF, PF

David West, Ind PF

Al Horford, Atl C, PF

Brandon Knight, Det PG, SG

Favorite Answer

You both have great teams. Team 2 is one player away from being a fantasy stud team that is if he gets his ft% sorted out. Having josh smith and batum in the same team is amazing.

As for you (team 1). You have. A great team too. Do not drop anyone, keep all your players and be patient with all the injured one. I would suggest trading Demarcus cousins for a decent big man as cousins is going through a turmoil of a season with suspensions and more DNP's. He is very inconsistent this season and might be killing you in fg% too. You look like you might need some more blocks and that might come in expense of some points. Try to get buy low players as of now like Roy hibbert as he is having a so-so season so far this year but is going to break out sooner or later.

• steffi

you are able to not start up each and all of the adult adult males you're paying for and advertising for. in elementary terms Boldin might likely be a starter for you as nicely McGahee(who could be taking SA's spot). i think of its a foul flow. do not hear to adult adult males that have 10 extreme delusion communities. a extreme delusion individual would not have 10 communities considering the fact which you ought to not actual get a grip on each and each group. do not commerce studs for volume. it rather is a rule you may desire to continuously stick to.