Will you do another weird survey? :D?

This place is getting boring. Time to stir up some fun! :D

1. Which scented shampoo would you rather use? "Sweaty Grimy Mule" or "Tuna Heaven"?

2. If you had to get a tattoo of justin beiber, would you rather have it on your butt or the soles of your feet?

3. Would you rather wear clown shoes or 6 inch high heels to church?

4. Would you rather sleep on a giant key lime pie, or a giant apple pie?

5. Would you rather change your name to "Obsessive Cow Eating Nun" or "Chihuahua nail polish nut-cake"?

6. Would you rather be 6'4 or 4'6?

7. Would you rather have a naturally purple tongue or naturally orange elbows?

8. Would you rather vacation at a nudist colony or AAPL (American Association of Pickle Lovers) colony?

9. What would you do if I gave you a delicious looking cake and told you not to eat it.

10. What would you do after the lifegaurd pulled you out of the pool, because you ate the cake and went swimming right away, instead of waiting 30 min like I told you! (Sheesh. Some people never learn.)

BQ: I am running out of creative questions. Any ideas of what to put in the next survey?

Favorite Answer

1. Which scented shampoo would you rather use? "Sweaty Grimy Mule" or "Tuna Heaven"? Tuna Heaven... I like eating tuna.

2. If you had to get a tattoo of justin beiber, would you rather have it on your butt or the soles of your feet? The soles of my feet because I like my butt the way it is, lol. If the tattoo was on my foot then I wouldn't really have to look at it and I could pretend that I was stepping on him. I don't like him.

3. Would you rather wear clown shoes or 6 inch high heels to church? 6 inch high heels to church. (:

4. Would you rather sleep on a giant key lime pie, or a giant apple pie? Lol? A giant apple pie... I don't know what a key lime pie is.

5. Would you rather change your name to "Obsessive Cow Eating Nun" or "Chihuahua nail polish nut-cake"? Chihuahua nail polish nut-cake

6. Would you rather be 6'4 or 4'6? 4'6, guys like short girls. If I was 6'4 then I'd be taller than a lot of guys.

7. Would you rather have a naturally purple tongue or naturally orange elbows? Naturally purple tongue.

8. Would you rather vacation at a nudist colony or AAPL (American Association of Pickle Lovers) colony? Lol, AAPL.

9. What would you do if I gave you a delicious looking cake and told you not to eat it. I would eat it when you weren't looking...

10. What would you do after the lifegaurd pulled you out of the pool, because you ate the cake and went swimming right away, instead of waiting 30 min like I told you! (Sheesh. Some people never learn.) Lmao.

BQ: I am running out of creative questions. Any ideas of what to put in the next survey? Not off the top of my head, girlie. x

. Which scented shampoo would you rather use? "Sweaty Grimy Mule" or "Tuna Heaven"? Sweaty Grimy Mule

2. If you had to get a tattoo of justin beiber, would you rather have it on your butt or the soles of your feet? feet

3. Would you rather wear clown shoes or 6 inch high heels to church?high heels

4. Would you rather sleep on a giant key lime pie, or a giant apple pie?apple pie

5. Would you rather change your name to "Obsessive Cow Eating Nun" or "Chihuahua nail polish nut-cake"? hihuahua nail polish nut-cake"?

6. Would you rather be 6'4 or 4'6? 4'6

7. Would you rather have a naturally purple tongue or naturally orange elbows? purple tongue

8. Would you rather vacation at a nudist colony or AAPL (American Association of Pickle Lovers) colony?pickle lovers

9. What would you do if I gave you a delicious looking cake and told you not to eat it. eat it anyway

10. What would you do after the lifegaurd pulled you out of the pool, because you ate the cake and went swimming right away, instead of waiting 30 min like I told you! (Sheesh. Some people never learn.) get back in the pool

BQ: I am running out of creative questions. Any ideas of what to put in the next survey

• 1. Which scented shampoo would you rather use? "Sweaty Grimy Mule" or "Tuna Heaven"? Tuna Heaven.

2. If you had to get a tattoo of justin beiber, would you rather have it on your butt or the soles of your feet? Soles of my feet - having it on my butt would be kind of creepy.

3. Would you rather wear clown shoes or 6 inch high heels to church? Bring on the clown shoes

4. Would you rather sleep on a giant key lime pie, or a giant apple pie? Giant key lime pie, the smell of cooked apples make me woozy

5. Would you rather change your name to "Obsessive Cow Eating Nun" or "Chihuahua nail polish nut-cake"? Chihuahua Nail Polish Nut Cake of course

6. Would you rather be 6'4 or 4'6? 4'6 being that tall and being female would be awkward

7. Would you rather have a naturally purple tongue or naturally orange elbows? Naturally purple tongue that'd be awesome

8. Would you rather vacation at a nudist colony or AAPL (American Association of Pickle Lovers) colony? AAPL, I'll keep my clothes on thanks

9. What would you do if I gave you a delicious looking cake and told you not to eat it: Not eat it but ask you why you're torturing me

10. What would you do after the lifegaurd pulled you out of the pool, because you ate the cake and went swimming right away, instead of waiting 30 min like I told you! (Sheesh. Some people never learn.) Say whoops my bad. And then be like: "Hang on a minute, that's a proven myth then how did this happen".

It's true the waiting 30 minutes after eating isn't true. You have enough blood flow to keep your limbs going after a meal

http://theconversation.edu.au/mondays-medical-myth...

BQ: I am running out of creative questions. Any ideas of what to put in the next survey? Sorry can't help you :(

This is possibly the best survey ever!!!!!

1. Which scented shampoo would you rather use? "Sweaty Grimy Mule" or "Tuna Heaven"? -sweaty grimy mule

-feet

-clown shoes, I'm a clutz

-apple pie! (can't have citrus)

5. Would you rather change your name to "Obsessive Cow Eating Nun" or "Chihuahua nail polish nut-cake"? -chihuahua nail polish nut cake

6. Would you rather be 6'4 or 4'6?

-4'6

-orange elbows (I would tell people I was part umpa-loompa!!!)

-AAPL nudist colony would be gross and awkward.

-not eat it

-fall in love with the handsome male lifeguard and get married of course!!!

- Tuna Heaven.

- Soles of my feet.

- 6 inch heels.. Although, I'd break my leg.

- Apple pie.

- The second one.

6. Would you rather be 6'4 or 4'6?

- 4'6.

- Purple tongue!

- PICKLE LOVERS!! I love pickles.. Lmao.

- I'd eat it.

- I'd tell him to go away. UNLESS he was hot.

BQ: I'm not creative at all, sorry. :/

-Tuna Heaven

-Soles of my feet

-Clown shoes

-Key Lime Pie

-Chihuahua nail polish nut-cake

6. Would you rather be 6'4 or 4'6?

-6'4"

-Purple Tongue!!! xD That'd be sooo cool!

-AAPL colony

-I'd cover my eyes & not look at it

-Smile & ask you for key lime pie! x)

• ­

-Sweaty Grimy Mule xD

-The soles of my feet... who would look at my feet?

-6 inch heels. It wouldn't matter, I'm really short anyway! :P

-A giant key lime pie would be more bouncy I feel. xD

-Obsessive cow eating nun. That one made me giggle. xD

6. Would you rather be 6'4 or 4'6?

I'm already closer to 4'6...so yeah...

-A naturally purple tongue, that would be awesome for freaking people out. :3

-Nudist colony, nothing wrong with being nude.

-I would probably eat it. xD

-Depends, is the lifegaurd my lovely boyfriend? ;) I'd give him a........................ hug. What did you think I was gunna say?

-If you had a singing donut what would you name it and what song would it be singing? xD

1. Which scented shampoo would you rather use? "Sweaty Grimy Mule" or "Tuna Heaven"? Sweat Grimy Mule, the smell of fish <<<<<

2. If you had to get a tattoo of justin beiber, would you rather have it on your butt or the soles of your feet? Sole of my foot

3. Would you rather wear clown shoes or 6 inch high heels to church? 6 inch heels, I guess

4. Would you rather sleep on a giant key lime pie, or a giant apple pie? Key lime, it's fluffy.

5. Would you rather change your name to "Obsessive Cow Eating Nun" or "Chihuahua nail polish nut-cake"? Obsessive Cow Eating Nun, I've always wanted to go to a nunnery, and just like, have fun.

6. Would you rather be 6'4 or 4'6? Idek man.

7. Would you rather have a naturally purple tongue or naturally orange elbows? orange elbows, can cover with make up.

8. Would you rather vacation at a nudist colony or AAPL (American Association of Pickle Lovers) colony? Nudist, lmao.

9. What would you do if I gave you a delicious looking cake and told you not to eat it. I wouldn't eat it.

10. What would you do after the lifegaurd pulled you out of the pool, because you ate the cake and went swimming right away, instead of waiting 30 min like I told you! (Sheesh. Some people never learn.) IDK WHAT.

1. "Sweaty Grimy Mule" i hate hate hate hate the smell of fish, and don't really mind horse smells as much.

2. Butt. Anyone who is going to see that would know me well enough to know it was forced.People see the soles of your feet all the time when you walk and stuff.

3. 6 inch heels. I'm short, no one would even notice! And people sometimes dress up for my church. Actually neither would be weird cause i'm close with everyone there aha

4. Apple, I like the smell better. although it might be crunchy...

5. Chihuahua nail polish nutcake ;)

6. 4'6. I'm a girl and I like being little. I'm 5'2 now, so it's less of a difference than 6'4 is.

7. Orange elbows, you can hide it better (or get a spray tan!)

8. Nudist!

9. Eat it anyway...

10. It depends, is he a hot life guard?

1) Tuna Heaven

2) The soles of my feet

3) 6 inch high heels

4) key lime pie

5) Obsessive Cow Eating Nun

6) 4'6. I like to look younger than I really am.

7) Naturally purple tongue

8) AAPL colony

9) I would not eat it, like you said.

10) I would listen to her.