Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Jane asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

What is the name of that movie?

So my sister and I are trying our hardest to remember the name of one really old movie (at least 9 years old) and these are the scenes which we remember from it:

In the opening scene there is a black train in the night and the moon in the sky and it was going somewhere and we dont know where.

Then there was this scene where lots of people and one old man gathered together to watch one very unique flower open up because it happens very very rarely and one boy ruined everything... I don't remember exactly how.

After somewhere in the middle of the movie one guy was setting up traps in the house against the bad guys and one of them was a woman with freakishly long red nails, and one man who rang on the door bell and there was a needle.

The last scene we remember is the ending scene with a big photo copy machine photocopying the woman's face.

Ok that's all we remembered and would relly appreciate any help :D

P.S. sorry for the mistakes... can't be bothered to correct them

P.P.S. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO BE.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Dennis the Menace (1993)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s68Zr0JHNMg

Dennis, everyone's favorite kid from the comics is back. When his parents have to go out of town, he stays with Mr and Mrs Wilson. The little menace is driving Mr Wilson crazy. But Dennis is just trying to be helpful -- even to the thief (Christopher Lloyd) he bumps into.

There's a scene in which Mr. Wilson and a group of fellow gardeners are anxiously waiting for a rare flower to open but Dennis makes Mr. Wilson miss the moment.

Cast:

Walter Matthau -- Mr Wilson

Mason Gamble -- Dennis Mitchell

Joan Plowright -- Martha Wilson

Christopher Lloyd -- Switchblade Sam

Lea Thompson -- Alice Mitchell

Robert Stanton -- Henry Mitchell

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.